I recently started taking part in the
#100DaysToOffload challenge. It’s a challenge that tries to create a larger output of content that is interesting and useful. I will try to write about the topics that I have learned during this time while still staying to be the nerd that I am.
The whole point of #100DaysToOffload is to challenge you to publish 100 posts on your personal blog in a year.
I really think a better hashtag would have been #100PostsToOffload. But I have no reason to have an opinion on this. The “rules” are as follows:
There are some simple and reasonable guidelines if you want to take part in #100DaysToOffload:
- This needs to be done on a personal blog, not a corporate blog. If you don’t have a personal blog, you can sign up for a free one at Write.as.
- There is no specific start date. Your 100 posts can start or end whenever you want them to.
- Publish 100 new posts in the space of a year.
- There are no limits to what you can post about – write about whatever interests you.
- Once you have published an article, don’t forget to post a link on your social media with the hashtag #100DaysToOffload.
- Get your friends involved!
I think I learned about this challenge on Kaushal Modi’s blog, whom I am hereby challenging to have a lower period of completion of this challenge. I shall add an indicator of progress in the next days to these posts. Let’s make this about Hugo and stuff that makes the internet better. Accept the challenge!
This post is part of #100DaysToOffload (total posts:57)