I am trying this new “thing” of “reporting” what I was up to in a certain time period this year, and monthly reviews just sound like something normal people would do. So bear with me while I am typing up this report.
- February: I don’t trust February. This month can’t decide if it’s 28 or 29 days long and it’s also much shorter than any other month. It’s an abomination.
- Focus: I started to organise my work time into bundles that are dedicated to specific tasks. I can do this because I don’t have too many meetings these days. On one side I get things done, on the other that rigorous “time out” method at the end of the time bundle is leaving me with much needed notetaking tasks so I can find where to re-start next time I work on a project. The system has optimisation potential.
- kollitsch.dev: I worked through some design changes, but most of the time went into updating modules and features.
- Language Learning: I again didn’t do much in this resort…
- All the other stuff: As always there was a lot of things that I just ignored or let slide. That’s life. I guess.
- Notes from the Laboratory: August 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: July 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: June 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: May 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: April 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: March 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: February 2022
- Notes from the Laboratory: January 2022
This post is part of #100DaysToOffload (total posts:33)