I am trying this new “thing” of “reporting” what I was up to in a certain period this year, and monthly reviews just sound like something normal people would do. Bear with me while I am typing up this report.
- Fixing things: We have this nice term “verschlimmbessern” in the German language. It means “to make something better by making it worse” but also “to make something worse by making it better.” Like, for instance, when a Hugo module developer moves all his modules into a monorepo and OCDs (is that a verb?) about the build and release processes. This happened last month with my modules and me in front of the keyboard.
- kollitsch.dev: 5 posts in one month. A rising number.
- Ok, Google: If I could talk to my house in a different way than OK Google I would talk with it much more often. But so it’s some form of brand-repeat and really annoyingly weird. Also, Google doesn’t understand that my favourite programming list on Spotify is called “Womp Womp” and makes me adding manually everything new I deem wompable. It’s possible to just replace it. Just sayin’…
- Shifting Social: I am updating sevaral social media profiles after writing a new post. Not on Twitter though, I was able to wean myself off. The connect page has all the info.
- All the other stuff: As always there was a lot of things that I just ignored or let slide. That’s life. I guess.
This post is part of #100DaysToOffload (total posts:70)