Well... that's a unique... logo?
I had a weird reaction (“well… that’s a unique logo?”) to my really great weblog logo above recently, so I thought I might as well explain it.
- Star Trek tops Star Wars (don’t even start discussing this)
- I am a wizard (I have people on record saying that about me)
- I am a dog person (cats suck, they want to take over the world and dominate us, wake up!)
- I like to research things, dive into details, find out why things are how they are (and you might too)
- I was born in Germany and lived there for a little bit over 29 years of my life
- I now live and work on an island (for 16+ years)
- … in Thailand (we might go into depth about that in a later post)
- I work with computers (obviously)
- Issac Asimov rules!!!11One (if you need further information please refer to logo part 4)
- I create code
- It’s always a work in progress
That’s it. Questions?
Sidenote: My first attempt at a kollitsch.de-logo was
<kollitsch.de/> which everyone who codes for the web understands. This was merely immediately thwarted by my developer friend Somrat who pointed out a distinctive similarity to his own logo. Which I couldn’t let stand 😉