I recently started taking part in the
#100DaysToOffload challenge. It’s a challenge that tries to create a larger output of content that is interesting and useful. I will try to write about the topics that I have learned during this time while still staying to be the nerd that I am.
The whole point of #100DaysToOffload is to challenge you to publish 100 posts on your personal blog in a year.
I really think a better hashtag would have been #100PostsToOffload. But I have no reason to have an opinion on this. The “rules” are as follows:
There are some simple and reasonable guidelines if you want to take part in #100DaysToOffload:
- This needs to be done on a personal blog, not a corporate blog. If you don’t have a personal blog, you can sign up for a free one at Write.as.
- There is no specific start date. Your 100 posts can start or end whenever you want them to.
- Publish 100 new posts in the space of a year.
- There are no limits to what you can post about – write about whatever interests you.
- Once you have published an article, don’t forget to post a link on your social media with the hashtag #100DaysToOffload.
- Get your friends involved!
I think I learned about this challenge on Kaushal Modi’s blog, whom I am hereby challenging to have a lower period of completion of this challenge. I shall add an indicator of progress in the next days to these posts. Let’s make this about Hugo and stuff that makes the internet better. Accept the challenge!